Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Free Acoustic Music in the City - Corazon Under The Dome

Free Live Acoustic Music in the City - Corazon Under The Dome signLast weekend, Mijo and I chanced upon a free live acoustic music. We were getting coffee and a snack at La Boulange Du Dome when we heard the soothing sounds of Corazon Under The Dome.

If you are around Westfield San Francisco Centre, do not forget to dropby the Dome to hear this good and free acoustic music. 


The Dome is our default place to chill when we are in Union Square. After checking out the Pistahan Parade and Festival on Saturday, Mijo and I went to the Dome to get a light snack and a cup of coffee at La Boulange Du Dome.
Free Live Acoustic Music in the City - Corazon Under The Dome restaurants

Mijo decided to get a Tropiziene while I stuck with my favorite Lemon tart.
Free Live Acoustic Music in the City - Corazon Under The Dome snack

I first noticed a few people looking up. I thought they were probably tourists and they were just admiring the beautiful Dome. Suddenly, the lights changed and on the side of my eyes I noticed the sign Corazon on the Dome.
Free Live Acoustic Music in the City - Corazon Under The Dome dome

Free Live Acoustic Music in the City - Corazon Under The Dome lights

After a few minutes later, I heard this duo, a guitarist and a basist. They started playing/singing classic Spanish romantic songs acoustically. They were really good! 
Too bad I couldn't get their names so I can include it here.
Free Live Acoustic Music in the City - Corazon Under The Dome

We totally enjoyed their songs.
Free Live Acoustic Music in the City - Corazon Under The Dome guitar and base

Corazon Under The Dome runs nightly starting at 5:00 p.m. and then every half hour until the Centre closes. Monday-Saturday, the last show is at 8:30 p.m. On Sunday, the last show is at 7:00 p.m. until until August 17.

~rl

No comments: