- They should change the color of that antenna.
- Which antenna?
- I meant the Sutro Tower.
- I think they should change it completely. Make it as grand as the Eiffel.
- Yeah, in a city where everything is done in good taste the tower's design could have been better.
- Yeah, I second that. It is practically unknown to out-of-towners.
- If it is going to be built today, I don't think the residents would approve.
- As long as they would build it with enough urbanity applied to it, I would approve. On the second thought, I think this city does not need another landmark that Paris is already known for. I am happy enough with The Bridge.
(This picture was taken from our Glen Park apartment's dining room windows.)