Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Cafe south of the City - Mint and Honey in San Carlos

Mint and Honey - Sign bw
I went for a volunteer job at Habitat For Humanity in San Carlos and decided to go to Mint and Honey afterward.

I rarely venture out of the City for cafes. Mint and Honey was a great find in San Carlos. Quiet nook, friendly service and they serve good coffee. I'd go there again.



I needed some picking up after a busy volunteer job at Habitat For Humanity in San Carlos, south of San Francisco. I narrowed down my choice and the one that I decided to go to was Mint and Honey.

Cute store front with big signs for coffee and tea.
Mint and Honey - Street

On a weekday early in the afternoon, there were a lot of people chilling inside. The interior is as cute at the outside seating area. There was a line when I got there but it went fast. They have outside seating as well as inside.
Mint and Honey - Crowd

Mint and Honey - Outside seating

They have French macarons and baked goodies by the counter but I didn't ask if they bake their goods in the premises.
Mint and Honey - Goodies

They also have samples by the counter. These almond cookie samples were good. 
  Mint and Honey - Samples

I noticed they have great table scape with flowers and plants as accessories. I love it.
  Mint and Honey - Condiments

They serve coffee from Sightglass Coffee and tea from Art of Tea.
I decided to get an americano and a couple of French macarons. 
  Mint and Honey - Coffee and Macarons

I had an enjoyable and relaxing time there. I'd go there again when I'm in San Carlos one of these days. 

~rl

No comments: