Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Cafe in the City - B Patisserie

B Patisserie - Goodies at Home bwI was in the neighborhood the other day for a doctor's appointment so I decided to finally visit B Patisserie. I've been wanting to go there for years.

Lunch was great. I also brought some goodies home so that Mijo would also enjoy them with coffee. We both liked it and will definitely go back.




Even though San Francisco is a small city, we don't often venture out north of Geary Blvd. for coffee and pastries. We usually go to our favorites near where we live like Destination Baking Company on Chenery St. or Tartine Bakery on 18th St. Since I was in the Lower Pacific Heights the other day, it was meant for me to have lunch at B Patisserie.
B Patisserie - Front
The freshly baked goods smell greeted me when I walked in. The only part that I don't like about going to a new place is deciding what to get. Good thing it was in the middle of the week at lunch time so there were not a lot of people inside. 
B Patisserie - Goodies 

  B Patisserie - Cakes and Tarts 

The cafe also offers warm food and sandwiches. I decided I'll get something savory for lunch and something sweet I can bring home with me.
  B Patisserie - cafe scene 

I ordered this very tasty ham and cheese open faced sandwich honey ham, gruyere, smoked Provolone and Swiss Cheese that came with a house salad.
  B Patisserie - Ham and Cheese 

I brought home a box of financiers, a box of chocolate sables, a banana almond croissant and a seasonal croissant. 
  B Patisserie - Goodies at Home

We are currently drinking a coffee from the Philippines that my sister Renelee bought for me which is called Woollomooloo by Toby Estate.
Toby Estate Coffee - Woolomooloo 

We paired that coffee with the sables and financiers. Very good pairing.
B Patisserie - Pairing

We will definitely go back to sample more goodies at B. Patisserie.

~rl


No comments: